First of all we need to make some reality checks:
- The communists aren't going to go away overnight.
- As much as we may like minor parties & independents, its the five big ones that are going to matter
- AMN isn't going to get more than about 7% of the vote.
Given 1 & 2 above, I'm looking for a Parliament in which
- The PL, PLDM and AMN will have sufficient seats between them to vote a Government. Such an alliance would be more cohesive than one which includes the PD.
- The PL and the PLDM will have roughly equal numbers, so that the strengths of one party can mitigate the weaknesses of the other and so that individual egos are kept in check.
- The Democrats will be in opposition, but will be present in Parliament in sufficient numbers to (a) elect a President, and (b) form a credible alternative to the PCRM on the left of Moldovan politics.
So here's my best possible result; can we make it a reality?